This Privacy statement has been developed to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your Personal Information.
- This Website collects Personal Information about you when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the Website to any organization not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you
- If you do not give our permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
Information collected by our Server.
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you);
- The type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited.
- Your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How we use Personal Information collected about you
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your name Your
- email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
- When ordering merchandise, your Credit Card details
Security of your Personal Information
- Any Personal Information you provide to purchase merchandise on-line, including Credit Card details will be protected by 128 bit Encryption Security provided by a Thawte SuperCert.
- To view this site securely, you need a browser such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer displaying a symbol such as a key or lock, to show you are in secure mode; if not, a warning will appear.
- Please note despite the high level of security installed on this website, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is secure.
- Your credit Card details will not be stored after the completion of the transaction.
Access to your personal information.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Privacy Officer.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Modern Slavery Policy
Preventing modern slavery practices is a complex issue with a global impact, eliminating the potential for modern slavery practices in our operations and supply chain is key to the industries commitment.
The Leake Family Group of businesses, respects human rights and it is embedded in our values as responsible corporate citizens to do so by shaping our behaviours and organisational culture via policies such as this. We seek to treat everyone fairly and consistently, creating a workplace and business environment that is safe, ethical, open, transparent and trusted. Aligning with our core values and beliefs, any action taken to date or planned in the future will enhance our ability to address the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the risk of modern slavery practices within our business operations is understood and addressed in accordance with internationally recognised principles and the Modern Slavery Act 2018
- Eliminate the potential for modern slavery practices in our operations and supply chain by cancelling any business with an entity associated with this issue.
- Undertake so far as is practicable, due diligence checks to identify the risk of modern slavery in our operations and supply chain.
- Ensure transparency with our employees, clients, suppliers and stakeholders regarding the progress to date, along with our commitment and intent.
We shall report any identified instances where:
- Child labour is used in association with any product or service associated with our industry.
- Any labour hire company attempts to supply migrating employees inappropriately.
- Where an employee has reported to the business that they have a ‘debt bondage’ or ‘Bonded labour’ agreement with another person.
- Recruitment, movement, harbouring or receiving of children, women or men through the use of force, coercion, abuse of vulnerability, deception or other means for the purpose of exploitation
- A person is not permitted to work freely, not permitted to interact with others, where a person is threatened or appears to be exploited.
We have commenced our journey with rigour and taken meaningful steps to address modern slavery. As we progress into the future, we will continue to address ‘next steps’ and refine and further improve our approach and assessment to identify and respond to the risk of modern slavery practices within our organisation.
Our Modern Slavery Statement addresses the mandatory criteria outlined in the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth). Should you require further information outside of what is disclosed in our Modern Slavery Statement feel free to contact our management team on 03 5051 2800.